Position Details: Public Information Coordinator- Anticipated
Public Information Coordinator- Anticipated
Project Solutions Inc. – Fargo, North Dakota
The Public Information Coordinator will provide support to the district engineer with creating communication plans for various NDDOT construction projects.
The Public Information Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of executing and integrating PSI Core Values into daily procedures, including: Expertise, quality, integrity, reliability, and accountability
- Responsible for Writing Press Releases and providing written communication and possible face-to-face or on-air communication to the media and the public
- Required to attend meetings with NDDOT staff as assigned
- Responsible for creating and printing publications such as brochures and other items
- Responsible for advising the district engineer in the case of unexpected situations
- Responsible for developing Public Service Announcements and/or other media messages or advertisements
- Responsible for placement of PSA’s or messages and advertisements with media
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Experience with public communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in both a team environment, as well as independently
We are an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or similar field
- Minimum of four (4) years’ related experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.