The Construction Scheduler will support the Project Management Team by providing project control and scheduling on the daily execution of projects. This position will provide coordination for heavy civil construction schedules and communications for the lifecycle of projects.
The Construction Scheduler Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for executing and integrating PSI Core Values into daily procedures, including: Expertise, quality, integrity, reliability, and accountability.
· Responsible for maintaining construction schedules, ensuring a timely delivery to clients.
· Responsible for collaborating with Project Managers and Estimators to obtain schedules
· Required to review all submittals.
· Required to communicate to all parties involved of necessary changes to meet schedules and demands.
· Excellent analytical and research skills
· Problem solving capabilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in both a team environment, as well as independently
· Proficient in computer software such as MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Primavera P-6.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience scheduling for construction heavy civil projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-Time
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Business, or Technical Field, and three (3) years’ relevant experience
· Knowledge of construction scheduling methods and of building and construction crafts.