|Location:||Rapid City, South Dakota|
The Water Wastewater Operations Manager will support a variety of clients and services throughout the United States and internationally. The operations could include: water, wastewater; green infrastructure planning and design; asset management; and various other related assignments.
The Water Wastewater Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for executing and integrating PSI Core Values into daily procedures, including: Expertise, quality, integrity, reliability, and accountability.
· Responsible for maintaining and enhancing current client relationships.
· Responsible for managing staff within water and wastewater operations at various facilities.
· Required to assist with troubleshooting problems, researching and developing new processes.
· Responsible for developing and building relationships with prospective clients.
· Responsible for aligning with the company Business Plan and Strategic Plan.
· Responsible for providing feedback and mentorship to team members.
· Required to work in a team environment developing engineering studies, designs, specifications, and support for projects.
· Required to support and monitor team budget, equipment, and labor.
· Required to have knowledge and understanding of wastewater treatment plant sampling and testing.
· Required to understand environmental permits for various locations across the United States, and internationally.
· Excellent analytical and research skills
· Problem solving capabilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in both a team environment, as well as independently
We are an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time Career Position
· Bachelors of Science Degree Civil , Environmental Engineering, or Biology, and five (5) years’ relevant experience, or qualified equivalent combination of education/ experience.
· Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment
· Must have current certifications in water and wastewater and have the ability to obtain water and wastewater certifications/classifications for various locations.