Position Details: Civil Engineer
|Rapid City, South Dakota
Candidates should have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with strong decision-making abilities, who is analytical, organized and a good problem solver. Qualified applicants should have strong project management skills and good communication skills with both clients and employees. A qualified applicant must be proficient in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software. A qualified applicant should have Professional Engineering registration in the state of South Dakota.
Security clearance is required.
- Civil engineering design assistance, including site planning, site hardscape design, grading and drainage, domestic utility and infrastructure including water treatment, water distribution, wastewater collection and treatment systems and storm sewer.
- Coordinating the work of third party consultants, such as surveyors, materials testing labs, specialty consultants in order to secure work product that PSI can integrate seamlessly into our project delivery methods.
- Work with major utilities and utility providers to ensure adequate capacity to PSI projects.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, jurisdictional, code, and owner/agency requirements.
- Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel of PSI regarding design, construction, or facility operations that will benefit our company and/or client operations.
- Assist with management and direction of construction, operations, or maintenance activities at PSI owned or managed project sites.
Project Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, veteran status, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.